Services for Professional Psychologists, Therapists, and Counselors
Dr Good provides seminars, workshops, and consultations on the diagnosis and treatment of couples which include:
- How to determine when couples therapy or individual therapy or some
other modality is treatment of choice.
- How to determine if the relationship or one or both individuals are the
- How to structure a couples session.
- How to help a couple to develop the capacity to their own healing resource.
What Colleagues Say
- “Dr. Good is a knowledgeable and gifted clinician who is articulate in both theory and technique.
- “[Dr. Good] created a stimulating and productive learning environment."
- "[The course] has affected my growth as a therapist."
- "[He provides]...a great mix of experience and education."
- "I learned a great deal in how to differentiate relational vs. individual treatment needs."
Dr. Glenn Good Reviews
"He's great! Very aware and pays attention to every detail. Dr. Good helped me through a lot. He isn't a psychologist who just agrees with you, he tells you what you need to hear..." Read More